A few minutes ago critics failed to table an amendment by Rep. Brian Egolf, D-Santa Fe. Egolf’s proposed change would raise to $60 million what New Mexico could pay out to TV and film productions that qualify for the state’s film production tax credit.
- Wow. Those numbers tell the tale. twitter.com/Redistrict/sta… 1 hour ago
- Harvey Weinstein Is My Monster Too nyti.ms/2ABkevk This is a hell of a column from Selma Hayek. Wow. 6 hours ago
- Oh lord ... the expression on the guy's face as he's stunned into silence makes me want to watch this all over agai… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Jones wins in stunning Alabama upset: apnews.com/e2f3c87b2f6b4c… (from @AP) https://t.co/RZ1rj6KoQ4 22 hours ago
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year for 2017: 'Feminism': apnews.com/ab37274e7a044b… (from @AP) Interesting. Lookups… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago