The House just tabled Egolf’s amendment that would make the adoption of the $45 million payout to film industry in any one year contingent on the state’s reduction to the same level — $45 million — of the amount of x breaks New Mexico gives each year to the oil and gas industry.
- Three Chicago cops indicted in alleged cover-up of Laquan McDonald shooting details fw.to/oOnLXAT 8 hours ago
- RT @gerardtbaker: Manafort's filing acknowledged he was paid more than $17 million for lobbying work for a Ukrainian political party https:… 9 hours ago
- Oh boy twitter.com/vmsalama/statu… 9 hours ago
- RT @AP: EPA push to ban pesticide that scientists say can harm brain growth was reversed after EPA chief met with Dow CEO. https://t.co/XqT… 13 hours ago
- RT @LauraPaskus: More great work from @pmalonedc and the team at @Publici -- twitter.com/publici/status… 13 hours ago