On a vote of 36 against to 33 in support, the House of Representatives just rejected a proposal to raise to $60 million what New Mexico can pay out to qualifying TV and film productions in any one year. That means that a bill before the House keeps a $45 million limit on the payout.
- Wow. Those numbers tell the tale. twitter.com/Redistrict/sta… 1 hour ago
- Harvey Weinstein Is My Monster Too nyti.ms/2ABkevk This is a hell of a column from Selma Hayek. Wow. 6 hours ago
- Oh lord ... the expression on the guy's face as he's stunned into silence makes me want to watch this all over agai… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- Jones wins in stunning Alabama upset: apnews.com/e2f3c87b2f6b4c… (from @AP) https://t.co/RZ1rj6KoQ4 22 hours ago
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year for 2017: 'Feminism': apnews.com/ab37274e7a044b… (from @AP) Interesting. Lookups… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago