On a vote of 36 against to 33 in support, the House of Representatives just rejected a proposal to raise to $60 million what New Mexico can pay out to qualifying TV and film productions in any one year. That means that a bill before the House keeps a $45 million limit on the payout.
- Three Chicago cops indicted in alleged cover-up of Laquan McDonald shooting details fw.to/oOnLXAT 8 hours ago
- RT @gerardtbaker: Manafort's filing acknowledged he was paid more than $17 million for lobbying work for a Ukrainian political party https:… 9 hours ago
- Oh boy twitter.com/vmsalama/statu… 9 hours ago
- RT @AP: EPA push to ban pesticide that scientists say can harm brain growth was reversed after EPA chief met with Dow CEO. https://t.co/XqT… 13 hours ago
- RT @LauraPaskus: More great work from @pmalonedc and the team at @Publici -- twitter.com/publici/status… 13 hours ago