On a vote of 36 against to 33 in support, the House of Representatives just rejected a proposal to raise to $60 million what New Mexico can pay out to qualifying TV and film productions in any one year. That means that a bill before the House keeps a $45 million limit on the payout.
- Obama goes from White House to Wall Street in less than one year bloomberg.com/news/articles/… via @bpolitics 3 hours ago
- With a Picked Lock and a Threatened Indictment, Mueller’s Inquiry Sets a Tone nyti.ms/2jEMPHS 12 hours ago
- RT @davemarashKSFR: Evidence of racial profiling haunts an ATF campaign in #ABQ. @cjproctor74 broke the story for @NMInDepth & joins H&T ht… 12 hours ago
- RT @cjproctor74: The great @davemarashKSFR & I talk about my reporting on the troubled 2016 ATF sting in Albuquerque. Listen: https://t.co/… 12 hours ago
- Light and clouds instagram.com/p/BZKbh4-BJRW/ 1 day ago