Rep. Gail Chasey, D-Albuquerque, just walked into the House chamber. She was one of two state lawmakers excused from the House floor. Rep. Ray Begaye, D-Shiprock, was the other. He’s sitting in his seat, meaning that all 70 members of the House are here.
- RT @NickRiccardi: NYT reports that, rather than separating children from parents, the Trump administration will hold children indefinitely… 8 hours ago
- RT @RussContreras: IN SPANISH: #APExplains: Estados Unidos ha dividido familias y detenido a menores durante toda su historia https://t.co/… 12 hours ago
- politico.com/story/2018/06/… 13 hours ago
- AP Explains: US has split up families throughout its history apnews.com/375da2b8b15544… 13 hours ago
- politi.co/2K2M07U via @politico 15 hours ago