Rep. Gail Chasey, D-Albuquerque, just walked into the House chamber. She was one of two state lawmakers excused from the House floor. Rep. Ray Begaye, D-Shiprock, was the other. He’s sitting in his seat, meaning that all 70 members of the House are here.
- Three Chicago cops indicted in alleged cover-up of Laquan McDonald shooting details fw.to/oOnLXAT 8 hours ago
- RT @gerardtbaker: Manafort's filing acknowledged he was paid more than $17 million for lobbying work for a Ukrainian political party https:… 9 hours ago
- Oh boy twitter.com/vmsalama/statu… 9 hours ago
- RT @AP: EPA push to ban pesticide that scientists say can harm brain growth was reversed after EPA chief met with Dow CEO. https://t.co/XqT… 13 hours ago
- RT @LauraPaskus: More great work from @pmalonedc and the team at @Publici -- twitter.com/publici/status… 13 hours ago