Rep. Gail Chasey, D-Albuquerque, just walked into the House chamber. She was one of two state lawmakers excused from the House floor. Rep. Ray Begaye, D-Shiprock, was the other. He’s sitting in his seat, meaning that all 70 members of the House are here.
- Obama goes from White House to Wall Street in less than one year bloomberg.com/news/articles/… via @bpolitics 3 hours ago
- With a Picked Lock and a Threatened Indictment, Mueller’s Inquiry Sets a Tone nyti.ms/2jEMPHS 12 hours ago
- RT @davemarashKSFR: Evidence of racial profiling haunts an ATF campaign in #ABQ. @cjproctor74 broke the story for @NMInDepth & joins H&T ht… 12 hours ago
- RT @cjproctor74: The great @davemarashKSFR & I talk about my reporting on the troubled 2016 ATF sting in Albuquerque. Listen: https://t.co/… 12 hours ago
- Light and clouds instagram.com/p/BZKbh4-BJRW/ 1 day ago