Rep. Gail Chasey, D-Albuquerque, just walked into the House chamber. She was one of two state lawmakers excused from the House floor. Rep. Ray Begaye, D-Shiprock, was the other. He’s sitting in his seat, meaning that all 70 members of the House are here.
- Whoa? For real?! twitter.com/UMBCAthletics/… 32 minutes ago
- RT @DVNJr: Colin Kaepernick attended Texans owner Bob McNair’s collusion case deposition in Houston wearing a KUNTA KINTE T-shirt. Kunta Ki… 3 hours ago
- RT @zephoria: I just posted a few responses to critiques I received to my @SXSWEDU on media literacy: buff.ly/2DxD038 I also have s… 10 hours ago
- RT @IRE_NICAR: Put your #NICAR18 skills into practice! Download tipsheets, slide decks, software install guides and all the hands-on data y… 10 hours ago
- RT @nhannahjones: I bought #wrinkleintime for each student in the second-grade class at my daughter’s school. Soon, PS 307 will be stocked… 10 hours ago