By a vote of 43 to 26 , the House has just approved HB628, which requires state workers and public school teachers to contribute 3.25 percent more into their retirement plans. Under the legislation, those two groups would pay 1.5 percent more into their retirement plans for two years and 1.75 percent for one year.
- RT @sgurman: Christine Blasey Ford told few people about her alleged assault by Brett Kavanaugh, but friends said it traumatized her so muc… 14 hours ago
- RT @radleybalko: So I need to indulge in a thread to accompany this post, which just went live this morning. /1 washingtonpost.com/news/opinions/… 1 day ago
- Good story @mckaydan twitter.com/ByJohnRRoby/st… 1 day ago
- RT @TMannWSJ: A really important story, especially if you don't usually pay attention to corporate coverage. The top selling point of the t… 2 days ago
- RT @nhannahjones: I just cracked open @Isabelwilkerson's "The Warmth of Other Suns" for some writing inspiration and now I am ruined for th… 2 days ago