By a vote of 43 to 26 , the House has just approved HB628, which requires state workers and public school teachers to contribute 3.25 percent more into their retirement plans. Under the legislation, those two groups would pay 1.5 percent more into their retirement plans for two years and 1.75 percent for one year.
- Three Chicago cops indicted in alleged cover-up of Laquan McDonald shooting details fw.to/oOnLXAT 8 hours ago
- RT @gerardtbaker: Manafort's filing acknowledged he was paid more than $17 million for lobbying work for a Ukrainian political party https:… 9 hours ago
- Oh boy twitter.com/vmsalama/statu… 9 hours ago
- RT @AP: EPA push to ban pesticide that scientists say can harm brain growth was reversed after EPA chief met with Dow CEO. https://t.co/XqT… 13 hours ago
- RT @LauraPaskus: More great work from @pmalonedc and the team at @Publici -- twitter.com/publici/status… 13 hours ago