By a vote of 43 to 26 , the House has just approved HB628, which requires state workers and public school teachers to contribute 3.25 percent more into their retirement plans. Under the legislation, those two groups would pay 1.5 percent more into their retirement plans for two years and 1.75 percent for one year.
- Obama goes from White House to Wall Street in less than one year bloomberg.com/news/articles/… via @bpolitics 3 hours ago
- With a Picked Lock and a Threatened Indictment, Mueller’s Inquiry Sets a Tone nyti.ms/2jEMPHS 12 hours ago
- RT @davemarashKSFR: Evidence of racial profiling haunts an ATF campaign in #ABQ. @cjproctor74 broke the story for @NMInDepth & joins H&T ht… 12 hours ago
- RT @cjproctor74: The great @davemarashKSFR & I talk about my reporting on the troubled 2016 ATF sting in Albuquerque. Listen: https://t.co/… 12 hours ago
- Light and clouds instagram.com/p/BZKbh4-BJRW/ 1 day ago