By a vote of 43 to 26 , the House has just approved HB628, which requires state workers and public school teachers to contribute 3.25 percent more into their retirement plans. Under the legislation, those two groups would pay 1.5 percent more into their retirement plans for two years and 1.75 percent for one year.
- RT @NickRiccardi: NYT reports that, rather than separating children from parents, the Trump administration will hold children indefinitely… 8 hours ago
- RT @RussContreras: IN SPANISH: #APExplains: Estados Unidos ha dividido familias y detenido a menores durante toda su historia https://t.co/… 13 hours ago
- politico.com/story/2018/06/… 13 hours ago
- AP Explains: US has split up families throughout its history apnews.com/375da2b8b15544… 13 hours ago
- politi.co/2K2M07U via @politico 15 hours ago