Two days after rejecting a bill, the House reconsidered the legislation Tuesday afternoon, passing on a vote of 37 to 32 a bill that will require certain state workers and teachers to retire later than in current law. The bill also would change the cost of living adjustment from current law for these employees once they retire. To the left is the tally sheet of how the lawmakers voted.
- Whoa? For real?! twitter.com/UMBCAthletics/… 35 minutes ago
- RT @DVNJr: Colin Kaepernick attended Texans owner Bob McNair’s collusion case deposition in Houston wearing a KUNTA KINTE T-shirt. Kunta Ki… 3 hours ago
- RT @zephoria: I just posted a few responses to critiques I received to my @SXSWEDU on media literacy: buff.ly/2DxD038 I also have s… 10 hours ago
- RT @IRE_NICAR: Put your #NICAR18 skills into practice! Download tipsheets, slide decks, software install guides and all the hands-on data y… 10 hours ago
- RT @nhannahjones: I bought #wrinkleintime for each student in the second-grade class at my daughter’s school. Soon, PS 307 will be stocked… 10 hours ago