Two days after rejecting a bill, the House reconsidered the legislation Tuesday afternoon, passing on a vote of 37 to 32 a bill that will require certain state workers and teachers to retire later than in current law. The bill also would change the cost of living adjustment from current law for these employees once they retire. To the left is the tally sheet of how the lawmakers voted.
- Obama goes from White House to Wall Street in less than one year bloomberg.com/news/articles/… via @bpolitics 3 hours ago
- With a Picked Lock and a Threatened Indictment, Mueller’s Inquiry Sets a Tone nyti.ms/2jEMPHS 12 hours ago
- RT @davemarashKSFR: Evidence of racial profiling haunts an ATF campaign in #ABQ. @cjproctor74 broke the story for @NMInDepth & joins H&T ht… 12 hours ago
- RT @cjproctor74: The great @davemarashKSFR & I talk about my reporting on the troubled 2016 ATF sting in Albuquerque. Listen: https://t.co/… 12 hours ago
- Light and clouds instagram.com/p/BZKbh4-BJRW/ 1 day ago