Two days after rejecting a bill, the House reconsidered the legislation Tuesday afternoon, passing on a vote of 37 to 32 a bill that will require certain state workers and teachers to retire later than in current law. The bill also would change the cost of living adjustment from current law for these employees once they retire. To the left is the tally sheet of how the lawmakers voted.
- Three Chicago cops indicted in alleged cover-up of Laquan McDonald shooting details fw.to/oOnLXAT 8 hours ago
- RT @gerardtbaker: Manafort's filing acknowledged he was paid more than $17 million for lobbying work for a Ukrainian political party https:… 9 hours ago
- Oh boy twitter.com/vmsalama/statu… 9 hours ago
- RT @AP: EPA push to ban pesticide that scientists say can harm brain growth was reversed after EPA chief met with Dow CEO. https://t.co/XqT… 13 hours ago
- RT @LauraPaskus: More great work from @pmalonedc and the team at @Publici -- twitter.com/publici/status… 13 hours ago