Two days after rejecting a bill, the House reconsidered the legislation Tuesday afternoon, passing on a vote of 37 to 32 a bill that will require certain state workers and teachers to retire later than in current law. The bill also would change the cost of living adjustment from current law for these employees once they retire. To the left is the tally sheet of how the lawmakers voted.
- RT @NickRiccardi: NYT reports that, rather than separating children from parents, the Trump administration will hold children indefinitely… 8 hours ago
- RT @RussContreras: IN SPANISH: #APExplains: Estados Unidos ha dividido familias y detenido a menores durante toda su historia https://t.co/… 13 hours ago
- politico.com/story/2018/06/… 13 hours ago
- AP Explains: US has split up families throughout its history apnews.com/375da2b8b15544… 13 hours ago
- politi.co/2K2M07U via @politico 15 hours ago